Akureyri Backpackers´s group policy

Group payment policy 
Akureyri Backpackers requires 15% deposit when confirming a group booking, non refundable (booking of 10 or more guests).  The remaining 85% needs to be paid in full 21 days prior to arrival. If these conditions are not met it may result in your group booking being cancelled. 

Group cancellation policy 
Any cancellations and changes to a group booking have to be done at least 21 days prior to arrival. 

    • If a group booking is cancelled or changes made within the group with more than 21 days notice no extra fee will be charged
    • If a group booking is cancelled or changes made within the group with less than 21 days notice all beds are charged according to contract price and extra beds according to rack rates which may be considerable higher.
    • Cancellation of groups dinner with less than 2 days notice will be charged in full.

Akureyri Backpackers   |   Hafnarstræti 98   |   600 Akureyri - Iceland   |   TEL. + 354 571 9050   |   akureyri@backpackers.is

  •  
  •  
  •